Answered How to save a template? (Creator Level)

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
I've been a paid "Creator" supporter for many months but never really use it, or in other words, I never hit the "Creator" option on the far right side of the main UI. I tried it once and it was just blank so I ignored it.

Recently I got to wondering how to save a template that would show up in the Creator UI pane but for the life of me cannot find any info on how to do this. I also don't see an option to save a scene, look, preset or anything as a template that will show up in the Creator pane.

Can someone enlighten me on this? Is there a magic button somewhere to save templates? Is there any info on what else you can do with the Creator level of support?

Last edited:
Is there a magic button somewhere to save templates? Is there any info on what else you can do with the Creator level of support?
Yes there is! Go to "load scene", find the scene you want to be a template and click the little gear to the right of the scene name. A few options pop up, including a "use as template" checkbox.
1674357238333.png

Upvote 0
Yes there is! Go to "load scene", find the scene you want to be a template and click the little gear to the right of the scene name. A few options pop up, including a "use as template" checkbox.

A-ha! I thought I saw something about a template somewhere and that's where it was. Thanks for the reminder @DJ !

Upvote 0
I don't know that there is one, but I might just be unaware of it. I mean, templates are just scenes with the template box checked. I figured it was just a content organization to to maintain a collection of various locations or scenarios to use as a starting point for scene creation.

Upvote 0
Besides the default template I added it to a scene I made to take photos and tweak my appearance, clothing and hair presets. No game changer, but it makes it slightly faster to load it instead of looking through the all scenes list.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom