Question How to position my view faster in VR (similar to embody)?

henshin

Reactions
This is my problem:
In VR sometimes I don't want to embody because I want to move my head with more freedom (for example get closer to the female, or look to another place...)
So I use the controllers to move the camera, this takes too much time and is not so easy for some scenes (and I need to unlock height movement and then lock again etc).

I've tried with embody first, to move instantly to the correct (or almost) position I want, and then exit embody, but when I exit it goea back to the original position.

Also a problem without using embody is sometimes I see the inside of the male head, that's very scary :(

You're either using the camera or possessing the person (several options exist in Embody). If you always want to be inside a person's head, then Embody is the way.

Upvote 0
I don't want to be *exactly* inside the person's head, I want more freedom, for example to get closer etc, but if I'm possesing the head then I usually break the animation.

To me the ideal will be:
1. Move my view inside the head with just one click (like embody does)
2. Remove the head (like embody does)
3. Stop all navigation, so I can move my head with freedom without breaking anything

Is there anyway to do this (or something better) easily?

Upvote 0
Well, I use Passenger mode in Embody the most. While this tracks the position and rotation of the possessed person by default, I can still turn my view even with those locks enabled.
If I want to have more freedom, I unlock position or rotation or both. Doing so has some expected caveats, but it doesn't break any animation.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom