Question How to HIDE vr controllers in game (RESOLWED)

daiitou

Reactions
Hi!
I've looked everywhere for an answer but to no avail. I'm giving my last shot here with this awesome community!
How do i hide the vr controllers?? It is ruining the experience totally.
I have pico 4, i cant get the leapmotion working either.

I have tried almost every vr option but nothing changes. I can toggle the hands on and off but noting else.

Please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_VirtualDesktop.Android_2023.03.10-07.36.02.113_087.jpeg
    Screenshot_VirtualDesktop.Android_2023.03.10-07.36.02.113_087.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
To be completely honest with you, I use ALVR with quest 2, and I really like it, but I do know it works with Pico 4 too
here is the official alvr page, there is an install guide there as well
heres the alvr disord, there are some posts there regarding pico 4
My understanding is, ALXR is alternative client to ALVR, its using the same server part from ALVR, and it adds passthrough mode

Upvote 0
So i skipped ALXR and downloaded ALVR instead. On my pico4 im promted with hostname and ip adress (sorry cant screenshot that for some reason), and AVLR on my computer does not see the headset. I'm basicly stuck here.

My computer is connected to a ethernet cable on the same network and my pico is on the wifi.
Edit: I have tried manually insert the hostname and ipadress without sucess.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Maybe pico 4 needs your pc local address? :unsure: If you go to command prompt and run "ipconfig" it will give you your local address (ipv4 address), it looks like 192.168.1.1 or something like this

This video might be helpful

or this:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for all the input! But after reinstalling almost all apps related to vr and changed my network setting from public to private i had no problems with the connection, all apps found the headset. And my previus problem with the controllers visable is now totaly gone. That one im unsure how i did. Must have been the reinstalling..

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom