• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question How to get rid of duplicates in morph section?

xyakima85

Reactions
Hi!

I'm getting more and more duplicates and versions in the morphs. How should I get rid of them? There are like 5 times the same morph on the list and it's getting a little frustrating.

There are some benefits with duplicate morphs. I often come back to the same adjusted morph and prefer using the duplicate so I don't have to memorize original values. Also some morphs can be maxed out 2x and still need more. Anyways morphs are located in below image.
Untitled-1.jpg

Upvote 0
There are some benefits with duplicate morphs. I often come back to the same adjusted morph and prefer using the duplicate so I don't have to memorize original values. Also some morphs can be maxed out 2x and still need more. Anyways morphs are located in below image. View attachment 39773
there is a undo-plugin! ;) Also: morphs, that gome in var-packages are not in the file system.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom