Hotel Room

Scenes Hotel Room

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Hotel Room - Enjoy your stay, and please no smoking lol

Vam traveler's can relax in this complimentary hotel room with two queen sized beds. located on the 44th floor overlooking New York City you can host everything from a romantic vacation scene to a gangbang party. The choice is yours. Whatever you decide I look forward to seeing the end results. Hope you all find it useful, Enjoy.

If you like my work, please help me out on patreon, I am always making new content.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

looks good hexenv88 , just a couple of things the coffee machine wordings and symbols are reversed eg. Cappuccino , i tried reversing on X -360 it the right way in unity but not easy as the angle needs adjusting , would have been easier if it was a texture than a 3D mesh .
the other is glowing toilet water ,when the light is off in the bathroom.
its well put together and love the lighting .

looks good hexenv88 , just a couple of things the coffee machine wordings and symbols are reversed eg. Cappuccino , i tried reversing on X -360 it the right way in unity but not easy as the angle needs adjusting , would have been easier if it was a texture than a 3D mesh .
the other is glowing toilet water ,when the light is off in the bathroom.
its well put together and love the lighting .
Thanks man, i will look into the toilet water, as for the coffee machine I may just change it out, I cant straighten it out either.

Hey a Pretty nice Room =) but the sound in this scene is very silent for me, don't know why. I pushed the volume for the characters way more to 100% then in other scenes, can't find out where the problem is. Any idea?

Hey a Pretty nice Room =) but the sound in this scene is very silent for me, don't know why. I pushed the volume for the characters way more to 100% then in other scenes, can't find out where the problem is. Any idea?
Well there are a couple of things you can try. check the characters head Audio and adjust the MIN and Max distance to fit your environment. that adjusts how close or far away you can hear the sound. there is also the spatialize check box you can use to switch between spatial audio or standard stereo effect. The same settings apply to a regular audiosource and aptSpeaker as well. what happens i think is sometimes someone adds an audio source and sets it up to go though the head audio source not realizing that you can just skip that and go direct to the head source. Its like playing a speaker though another speaker and also ends up giving you two sets of volume parameters. Also if your using vammoan or any plugin that enables audio or voice effects make sure to check the volume or spatial settings within the plugin as well as your headaudio source. sometimes one cancels out the other and you need to make those adjustments. at least it has happened to me so that could be an area to check. Its also possible the audio you are using is just too low, you may need to adust the volumes decibal level in a program like audacity to bring the levels up. hope this helps.

Last edited:
Well there are a couple of things you can try. check the characters head Audio and adjust the MIN and Max distance to fit your environment. that adjusts how close or far away you can hear the sound. there is also the spatialize check box you can use to switch between spatial audio or standard stereo effect. The same settings apply to a regular audiosource and aptSpeaker as well. what happens i think is sometimes someone adds an audio source and sets it up to go though the head audio source not realizing that you can just skip that and go direct to the head source. Its like playing a speaker though another speaker and also ends up giving you two sets of volume parameters. Also if your using vammoan or any plugin that enables audio or voice effects make sure to check the volume or spatial settings within the plugin as well as your headaudio source. sometimes one cancels out the other and you need to make those adjustments. at least it has happened to me so that could be an area to check. Its also possible the audio you are using is just too low, you may need to adust the volumes decibal level in a program like audacity to bring the levels up. hope this helps.
Yeah, i did so. When I use Desktopmode i have my headset on. So in most scene (Vammoan) is push it down to around 12. Cause its very loud on my headset. But in that room, all the same settings and its way quieter... I don't get why. Did you had any plugins in Sceneplugin Tab or Session plugin while Releasing it? Caus if you have for example Macgrubers Depth of Field in Sceneplugin and load it afterwards, sometimes its not i the plugins tab but you have the dof effect. So you have to add it yourself and disable it. Just Asking

Back
Top Bottom