Hootees Set (Parody)

Clothing Hootees Set (Parody)

Origin69

Reactions
Origin69 submitted a new resource:

Hootees Set (Parody) - Welcome to Hootees

I don't think that shirt can take much more

I made the shorts and top for the socks. The shirt is the Racer Back by OptiMist, I just made the decal texture for it, and a cleavage morph to push it to its limits.
The ankle socks are by VirtaArtieMitchel
Hair by Watto

Sample scene included with other clothing items and the morph applied.View attachment 194922

Read more about this resource...

Now all we need is a scene that has a girl roller skating at a burger joint!

I made a changing room scene, with a Hootees shirt hanging on a coat hanger on the wall, still sim enabled and movable, but I suck at animation, so it would take ages to make what I wanted to do and still be janky. I tried to make the animation, and decided to just post the clothes for other people tho play around with. I was really proud of how I got the shirt up there though.

I made a changing room scene, with a Hootees shirt hanging on a coat hanger on the wall, still sim enabled and movable, but I suck at animation, so it would take ages to make what I wanted to do and still be janky. I tried to make the animation, and decided to just post the clothes for other people tho play around with. I was really proud of how I got the shirt up there though.
I'm loving the outfit.
I asked someone about making a scene.
I told him first we'd need roller skates. haha

Back
Top Bottom