Homegrown

Scenes Homegrown

VAMFantasy

Reactions
VAMFantasy submitted a new resource:

Homegrown - Interactive Mocap

Being a botanist was never so exciting! Get inside your lab to check on your cute little project - a living plant girl! She is young and cute and always happy to see you.
The girl will react to your VR hands and objects placed on the table. You can touch her, pet her on the head, water her and many more! Use the holotable on the right as a guide to interaction. Be nice to her!

Read more about this resource...

VAMFantasy updated Homegrown with a new update entry:

QoL update for Desktop

The scene has received a massive QoL update and is now fully playable in Desktop mode. It will automatically detect your play mode and switch Desktop controls on or off.

Additionally, there is an option to let the scene walk you through itself (literally). This is also useful for VR as it gets the player from starting area into the play area.

Other changes: improved eyes, switched from plugin lipsync to built-in VAM lipsync.

View attachment 260152
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

VAMFantasy updated Homegrown with a new update entry:

Now free

This scene is now free! But it also got some updates:

- changed the text in the tutorial section in the scene, it now clearly says that you need to keep the fertilizer flowing to make her orgasm.
- fixed the bug when the hand kissing routine would activate without any player interaction. I have hunted this bug even months after release, and gave up. And now I suddenly figured it out. A little VAM miracle!
- changed the topiary asset with a crazy dancing flower girl. I think it fits the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for sharing this @VAMFantasy. can you please provide a mega or pixel drain link as I cannot download these from the site you've hosted them on.

Thanks!

That said,I think I forgot to double the latest update to GD. Sorry guys, it is now live also on Google Drive!

Back
Top Bottom