Hijabs in Turkish Türban-style!

Clothing Hijabs in Turkish Türban-style!

ilovebooties

Reactions
ilovebooties submitted a new resource:

Hijabs in Turkish Türban-style! - Authentic looking Hijabs, Turkish Türban-Style!

This is my first publicly shared clothing, so if there are any issues please let me know!

There are 4 versions in total along with Hijab_Hat, be sure to wear it!

Using custom textures is highly recommended as it will enable a new world of possibilities!

View attachment 220059

- SJ by Riggins

View attachment 220060

- Ulyssa by...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work, but maybe you can use standard letters in .var naming?
I have trouble with VAM recognising other than A-Z standard.
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it 😁
First letters should be fine only the "ü" is an irregular character, but it's still causing issues?

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it 😁
First letters should be fine only the "ü" is an irregular character, but it's still causing issues?
Unfortunately, yes. It just appear as [?] in the Hub. It is not just your creations it is anyone who uses non-standard character that gives this issue. The Hub will not recognize that .var has been downloaded, I can press download again and again. I then have to rename the .var manually for its content to show up in VAM - but that is a pain and still not solves the issue with hub or future updates. So I just hope you will consider this for future uploads :)

It works fine for me and for a lot of people, but if there are issues I'm not aware of then it's better to avoid them. I'll consider using normal letters in the name for future releases. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Back
Top Bottom