Hey... can we talk about Mega?

Koryu

Reactions
So... I got a new computer and it's got TONS of space. I had made kinda a scrambled mess of my old VaM folder so this was a great opportunity to clean everything up and do things right this time.

I also now have the space for Easy Mate IV! The full version! This is awesome! Except that I have to use Mega... For some reason I can't get uTorrent to work (It doesn't see the magnet link) I even went and got the BitTottent program (I think that's really uTorrent in disguise)... neither of them could see it (But they DID install some malware... on my brand new computer... that was awesome :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I've been trying to download EasyMate IV from Mega for the last four days. It gets to about 22% then says "Hey, pay us money to continue or wait 5 hours"... the only options I have are to give them my credit card (I use Paypal for this very thing because I've had my card stolen a couple of times and it's a phenomenal pain in the ass to get all that squared away).

So I wait... and then after 5 hours... it STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN... and gets to 22% and then stops again. I mean I have spent the last four days playing this game... it's infuriating.

Is there some other alternative here? I'm guessing just the generic storage spaces won't take these things because sex=evil (I hate this as well, folks).

Alternatively, does someone have a torrent program that DOESN'T install malware and will snag the links?

I think you can use a VPN for Mega and Switch IP around? not sure, never tried it. I just paid the 5 bucks for 1tb of download for a month.

I have thought about just forking out the $5 and be done with it... but I'm leery of using my cards as they are all debit cards and I've had a few "runaways" that ended up draining my bank account... I know it's totally conspiracy theory area :D I admit that openly. Also at the moment, I'm in a lot of Patreons and I'll need to start backing out pretty soon because it looks like we are coming up on a famine time.

I shall look into Deluge! Thank you :D

Just loaded Deluge and it snagged the magnet just fine :) downloading now. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom