• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Help needed navigating/teleporting in the worlds

Ichaos44

Reactions
I am using the Htc Vive Pro2 with the vive controllers. I am having difficulty navigating/teleporting in the world. I've tried to get the feel for how it teleports using my controllers but it's just not working right. Is it my controllers? Am i doing something wrong?

I don't teleport, I just use the joystick to move around when needed. If too slow, you can increase the movement multipliers in the settings.

I don't teleport, I just use the joystick to move around when needed. If too slow, you can increase the movement multipliers in the settings.
Ah! I didn't realize it was an option to move manually instead of teleporting! how do i enable that?

I see the controllers for that headset have a joystick/thumbpad thing in them, don't they do anything?

I see the controllers for that headset have a joystick/thumbpad thing in them, don't they do anything?
no. the only movement i've observed is the teleporting.

I mean, it has a thumbpad. But clicking or touching it does not move, only the intermittent teleporting.

Back
Top Bottom