Help finding/understanding dependencies

Zebedee

Reactions
I am still very new to VAM and been going through the video tutorials which have been very helpful start. So much I still don't understand though.
Some of the looks and scenes I have downloaded so far have come from the hub which seems to have all the dependencies needed. I have downloaded some character var's via Patreon but I am having trouble locating some of the dependencies. Some have links which isn't too bad. But this one for example I am not sure where to start or what CC BY-NC mean.
everlaster.RenVR_Originals_Pack1.latest By: everlaster License: CC BY-NC
Any help appreciated.

I am still very new to VAM and been going through the video tutorials which have been very helpful start. So much I still don't understand though.
Some of the looks and scenes I have downloaded so far have come from the hub which seems to have all the dependencies needed. I have downloaded some character var's via Patreon but I am having trouble locating some of the dependencies. Some have links which isn't too bad. But this one for example I am not sure where to start or what CC BY-NC mean.
everlaster.RenVR_Originals_Pack1.latest By: everlaster License: CC BY-NC
Any help appreciated.
I don't fully understand what is the question here? :unsure:

-Looking for that package?
You can get it from here:

-Or if you don't understand CC BY-NC?
Basically, you are not allowed to use said content comercially (inside paid content) in any shape of form.
That means you can't include it, can't reference it (dependency), nothing...and 'tehnically' that also applies to media (images/videos).
If you wanna release paid content, don't use NC stuff.
check this:
or this:

I don't fully understand what is the question here? :unsure:

-Looking for that package?
You can get it from here:

Thank's. The question was mainly how do I go about finding these dependencies. Are they always on the hub or was I just lucky with the example I posted.
I have no intention of using anything commercially, but the explanation is much appreciated.

Is there any way to tell what dependencies I already have rather than hunt every one down that is listed. I am sure I must already have some.

Last edited:
Is there any way to tell what dependencies I already have rather than hunt every one down that is listed. I am sure I must already have some.
You can look inside package manager (if you don't wanna download everything).

After downloading, look on dependencies list (anything marked red is still missing).
It should give you an idea about what you already have installed?

Clien't hub also lists what depedencies you have installed (when looking on resource, or looking for missing references).
You are not downloading same stuff twice when using client hub, only missing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom