• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Headless model?

Toddy

Reactions
On a few lapdance scenes, the male model head makes it difficult to get the optimal position. Is there a way to remove or make invisible the head of a character?

Hello, another noob question - did embody essentially make improved-pov obsolete? Or would both be useful to keep in AddonPackages?

Upvote 0
Hello, another noob question - did embody essentially make improved-pov obsolete? Or would both be useful to keep in AddonPackages?
I was wondering the same thing. In a few scenes that had improved Pov or passenger, I replace the plugins with embody. It did not occur to me at the time that there could be unforeseen actions. Dependency issues for example. Or maybe the older plugins use less resources or have better compatibility with other plugs. I do not feel comfortable removing the older plugs from the AddonPackages. Hopefully, we get a reply from a more experienced user.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom