• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

head audio

GreticKin

Reactions
I don't know if this is a bug, or something i have done. I have a particular scene that if i load, the head audio from this person atom, will transfer to any new Person atom i generate, Even if it's a new scene entirely. Currently, I have to restart VAM to stop this from happening. When i look at the "head audio" for the new person atom I add, i can see the names of the audio being played, but i cannot stop them from playing. and there doesn't seem to be a trigger anywhere (as i am starting in a fresh scene with nothing in it before adding the person atom)

yea, it's .. um let me find it. Hmm oddly I don't see it. It's by Damar called "Temple Spoon"

Sorry - his name is Damarmau the scene is called "temple spoon"

I was able to "fix" it : Apparently it was embedded audio, the issue was that for some reason it didn't have a "stop" condition, i guess? Anyway, I found what was triggering it, turned it off, so that if i change scenes, it does not persist.

Back
Top Bottom