Hazmat Mask (Update)

Clothing Hazmat Mask (Update)

Verytoxic

Reactions
Verytoxic submitted a new resource:

Hazmat Mask (Update) - Gas Mask to keep her safe

Hello VaM Community,

This is my first post (Shoutout to Mopedlampe for the super helpful guide) I plan on becoming better so that I can bring you guys more extraordinary content so bare with me as I am still learning. In the mean time I hope you all enjoy the content. Thank you! : )

"credits"
FAKIR,
Jackaroo,
yaneks,
the_legend,
NoOC",

Read more about this resource...

Your Hazmat Mask is fantastic. Thank you so much.
I`m just wondering it is any posibility that you could make Oxygen Mask and Gas Mask as a cloth ?
For medical fetish and bdsm scenes. Please look at photos in attachement.
Oxygen mask should be transparent, maybe with transparent tube. Gas mask should works like sun glasses, maybe + rebreath bag and rubber hose tube.
It would be nice to have these two for some scenes.
and... you are the only one artist who have made great mask. It is all what we have got now.

Attachments

• gasmask.jpg
    gasmask.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • o2mask.jpg
    o2mask.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
Your Hazmat Mask is fantastic. Thank you so much.
I`m just wondering it is any posibility that you could make Oxygen Mask and Gas Mask as a cloth ?
For medical fetish and bdsm scenes. Please look at photos in attachement.
Oxygen mask should be transparent, maybe with transparent tube. Gas mask should works like sun glasses, maybe + rebreath bag and rubber hose tube.
It would be nice to have these two for some scenes.
and... you are the only one artist who have made great mask. It is all what we have got now.
Thankyou, Im glad you like the mask I can look into it when i have free time after work. I get my clothes from sketchfab.com so it all depends on what they have avaliable and if the verticles (shapes it take to make the objects) aren't high. If the object has to many vam wont let me import it but ill see when i get home👍🏽

Last edited:
Thank you so much. Oxygen mask from my photo o2mask.jpg is a little bit too big, but this is only the example photo. Black Gas mask is good, this is the most common world fetish mask. People use it with black rubber hose and with rebreath bag as well. As I said your Hazamat mask is perfect, but it is not popular in fetish world. But anyway thank you for help :)

Nice models from sketchfap.com.
This oxygen mask would be great, they have some of them

old ventilator (very nice) for fetish scene

and new one

Somebody could make realy great medical scenes, a lot of possibilities

and some others gas mask as well
creepy with hose

expensive

these 2 nice as well (similar to yours)

Free mask in medical kit 3d models

Back
Top Bottom