Having atoms dancing based on music?

BStarG2

Reactions
Without typing a novel about this, trying to make it short: I am not talking about a manually-created dance animation for a specific music track that the author would have all worked on manually. I am talking about a sort of 'dynamic / reactionary' body movement system (based off of the music playing in a scene).

For example: we do currently have ways to make Lights in a scene 'react' to music (as plugins for example).

So would it be technically possible to use the same approach, but instead what is reacting to the music / rhythms / beats would be the actual Female / Male atom?

On a side note: maybe something like that already exists? If so do point me in the right direction please (I completely unaware if it does exist).

Thank you.

Without typing a novel about this, trying to make it short: I am not talking about a manually-created dance animation for a specific music track that the author would have all worked on manually. I am talking about a sort of 'dynamic / reactionary' body movement system (based off of the music playing in a scene).

For example: we do currently have ways to make Lights in a scene 'react' to music (as plugins for example).

So would it be technically possible to use the same approach, but instead what is reacting to the music / rhythms / beats would be the actual Female / Male atom?

On a side note: maybe something like that already exists? If so do point me in the right direction please (I completely unaware if it does exist).

Thank you.

Search on YouTube for justlooking fornothin. He made a couple of very useful guide videos. In one or two of them he explains rythmforces. They might be exactly what you are looking for.

Edit: i guess this is the video

Search on YouTube for justlooking fornothin. He made a couple of very useful guide videos. In one or two of them he explains rythmforces. They might be exactly what you are looking for.

Edit: i guess this is the video

WOW... yes, that's pretty much exactly what I thought about. I wasn't aware of this at all.

Thank you very much! I'll definitely try to learn how to do that myself, again thank you.

Back
Top Bottom