Have you tried chat GPT to write unity code??????

AWWalker

Another White Walker (AWWalker)
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
oh my... this is very interesting. No more questions to forums etc.... see below....

oh my copy.jpg

Have you heard of virt-a-mate?

Yes, I am aware of Virt-A-Mate. Virt-A-Mate is an interactive VR sex simulator that allows users to create and interact with customizable 3D models. It has gained some attention in the gaming and adult entertainment communities due to its advanced graphics and interactive capabilities. However, as an AI language model, I cannot comment on the appropriateness or suitability of Virt-A-Mate, as it is up to individual users to make their own decisions about what content they choose to consume or engage with.

do you have the ability to write MVRScripts for virt-a-mate? (lol)

As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to write MVRScripts for Virt-A-Mate or any other specific programming language. However, I can provide guidance on how to learn MVRScript, which is a scripting language used for creating interactive scenes in Virt-A-Mate.

MVRScript is based on the C# programming language and uses the Unity engine, which means that if you have experience with C# and Unity, you should be able to learn MVRScript relatively easily.
To get started with MVRScript, you can refer to the Virt-A-Mate documentation, which provides a comprehensive guide to the language, including tutorials, examples, and reference materials. Additionally, you may find it helpful to join the Virt-A-Mate community, which includes forums, Discord channels, and other resources where you can connect with other users and developers, ask questions, and share your work.
I hope this helps, and good luck with your MVRScripting endeavors!

All the image distorsion made on UVSwapper was entirely made by GPT, so yeah it's pretty useful. Still, not perfect (had to debug 2 hours because he missed a single line of code).

Still, not perfect (had to debug 2 hours because he missed a single line of code).
Yep, that's also the experience we had at the office. The thing sells it's results to you in such a convincing way that it needed 5 people (*) looking at the produced code and we almost still missed that the code was complete nonsense. Ok, we probably would have noticed had we actually tried to run it. But at least for the moment, writing it yourself is much faster, because you don't need to waste hours debugging trivial code you could write in 10min.

(*) probably some combined 50-60 years of professional programming experience.

true, i tried it at work today to generate scripts for vmware vcenter statistic gathering, and it was mixing up object types. It was ok with exchange and active directory, but lacked common sense in vmware. it is nice to get tid bits from when you have brain lock

To me it looks like they slowly dumb it down with each update

Back
Top Bottom