Dude, what does that mean?
Please make a proper post with details of what happens, what you expect to happen, and so on, if you want people to be able to help.
Dude, what does that mean?
Please make a proper post with details of what happens, what you expect to happen, and so on, if you want people to be able to help.
Sorry, I didn’t explain it clearly. What I meant is that after I used AMD-NR Reshade, but the game couldn’t scan vars properly and could only read a small part of them, which made the scenes unusable. Now, even after I uninstalled Reshade, I still have this problem.
Ok, you basically rewrote the same with barely any new information
I have no idea what is the Reshade installing and using procedures as this is a place devoted to VAM questions, so here's some questions on my part:
To install and use Reshade in VAM, do you have to add, remove or replace any files within the VAM folder?
If so, try to revert whatever it is and run a core check (vam_updater.exe)
You sure you only had this scan problem adter you used Reshade?
Often people have this from having VAM in a restricted permissions location or more commonly from some corrupted VAR or one with chinese characters in the title or contents that break the scanning process
No backup?
I guess not, but you should have one before you do something that can potentially change how VAM works