Happy Game

Scenes Happy Game

Gegecucu

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Gegecucu submitted a new resource:

Happy Game - Strip game with 2 girls / 1 guy, followed by an 'interesting' endgame

View attachment 27844

DESCRIPTION

This is a package featuring two girls and one guy (the player) and that includes 2 scenes:
- A strip game --> The person closest to the target's center gives a forfeit to the farthest.​
- An endgame --> The co-players switch to a more 'intimate' game!​

See preview pictures and gifs at the bottom of this page!

Any constructive criticism is more than welcome!

INSTRUCTIONS

Press...

Read more about this resource...

Well done! I love the idea of doing more in VAM than animations (even if motion captured) with no spice in it.

We need new creative ideas like "playing games", "re-enact movie scenes", "complex interactions" - good start!

Because you responded to the review: Yes it works, despite the fact I do not have all depenencies.
It runs 25 FPS in Desktop and VR with Collision; Physics; SoftBody; on

Why do they always want my shoes first?
"I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle. " - this is the correct order to ask!

Last edited:
Well done! I love the idea of doing more in VAM than animations (even if motion captured) with no spice in it.

We need new creative ideas like "playing games", "re-enact movie scenes", "complex interactions" - good start!

Because you responded to the review: Yes it works, despite the fact I do not have all depenencies.
It runs 25 FPS in Desktop and VR with Collision; Physics; SoftBody; on

Why do they always want my shoes first?
"I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle. " - this is the correct order to ask!

:LOL:

25 fps is enough? It seems a bit low. Is it for the game of the endgame?
You can try to reduce some graphical parameters, it may help.

25 fps for the game on high gfx - 30 fps on low gfx

at start of vam I have over 350 fps with no scene loaded on very high

i7-4790
32GB RAM
GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDRR6

I hate VAM for not using the GPU

whats your FPS, Settings and Setup for this scene?

Update:

a. Yellow-Girl cheated - (Bug?) - She was supposed to remove shoes - animation played but shoes stayed.
Same with black pullover - animation ok but had to remove the pullover in via clothes edit

When he removes his short it works and it gets disabled.
Same with Yellow-Girl pants - they work too

b. Launch Button - when moving purple circle is in the middle and I press launch button throw misses.
When pressing the button while purple circle is on the edge it is more on target.

Seems like the input is registered 1-2 seconds delayed - fps maybe?

But 5 Star rating stays - very good idea

Best is the eye rolling when you tell her to take the black pullover off :LOL:

Pro tipp: use a paddle, size it up and try block the girls balls like a batter or goal keeper :p

Last edited:
25 fps for the game on high gfx - 30 fps on low gfx

at start of vam I have over 350 fps with no scene loaded on very high

i7-4790
32GB RAM
GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDRR6

I hate VAM for not using the GPU

whats your FPS, Settings and Setup for this scene?

My setup:

i7-6700
16GB RAM
GeForce GTX 1080

I get around 35-40 fps (just after the loading is over).

My settings :

1610912949549.png

Update:

a. Yellow-Girl cheated - (Bug?) - She was supposed to remove shoes - animation played but shoes stayed.
Same with black pullover - animation ok but had to remove the pullover in via clothes edit

When he removes his short it works and it gets disabled.

b. Launch Button - when moving purple circle is in the middle and I press launch button throw misses.
When pressing the button while purple circle is on the edge it is more on target.

Seems like the input is registered 1-2 seconds delayed - fps maybe?

But 5 Star rating stays - very good idea

Best is the eye rolling when you tell her to take the black pullover off :LOL:

a. Thanks for the feedback, I'll see if I can reproduce it. Also, since you don't have all the depedencies, maybe that's why the loading clothing present fails.

b. Yeah the launch button has a really random behavior sometimes. I wasn't able to fix it correctly...

ye.I have all the dependencies(maybe except some shoes).do i need to somehow run timeline in the menu?(im not pro in vam at all)

We'll figure it out. Are these options activated on your side (especially the one at the bottom):
1610914252485.png

This is an innovative idea for VaM, and I'm not even sure how you accomplished it! It must have been a crazy amount of work. I played through an entire game, and here are my thoughts:
  • Since it relies on the "undress" function of clothing, sometimes it glitches when stripping.
    • For instance, one of them took off her shirt and it was hanging from her leg. Another time, her bra didn't actually go over her shoulders.
    • The shoes and stockings undressing part didn't seem to work at all.
    • My suggestion is to disable the clothing afterward. I know it's nice for the clothes to be lying on the floor though.
  • I like how one of the girls rolls her eyes when she has to do something. Giving them each a personality is a nice touch.
  • Playing the full game took really long.
    • One girl lost way before the other, so the game didn't progress much whenever she lost the round, which kept happening. I know she does a forfeit, but there's only so many times I want to watch it. That's just RNG though.
    • I think it would be better to remove the "uncover yourself" step after revealing their underwear. They also do this after removing their underwear, so I find it a bit much. How modest could they be? They're playing a strip game and then having a threesome!
    • You don't get anything for winning, except for the forfeits. All players have to lose to go to the endgame stage. Maybe more sex acts as forfeits?
  • I like the game/sex concept. It reminds me of an adult text adventure called "Moist" that had a strip/sex game in it. Also, another good one called "Camping Trip" had a strip/sex game.
  • The endgame is a nicely done threesome. 😀

This is an innovative idea for VaM, and I'm not even sure how you accomplished it! It must have been a crazy amount of work. I played through an entire game, and here are my thoughts:
  • Since it relies on the "undress" function of clothing, sometimes it glitches when stripping.
    • For instance, one of them took off her shirt and it was hanging from her leg. Another time, her bra didn't actually go over her shoulders.
    • The shoes and stockings undressing part didn't seem to work at all.
    • My suggestion is to disable the clothing afterward. I know it's nice for the clothes to be lying on the floor though.
  • I like how one of the girls rolls her eyes when she has to do something. Giving them each a personality is a nice touch.
  • Playing the full game took really long.
    • One girl lost way before the other, so the game didn't progress much whenever she lost the round, which kept happening. I know she does a forfeit, but there's only so many times I want to watch it. That's just RNG though.
    • I think it would be better to remove the "uncover yourself" step after revealing their underwear. They also do this after removing their underwear, so I find it a bit much. How modest could they be? They're playing a strip game and then having a threesome!
    • You don't get anything for winning, except for the forfeits. All players have to lose to go to the endgame stage. Maybe more sex acts as forfeits?
  • I like the game/sex concept. It reminds me of an adult text adventure called "Moist" that had a strip/sex game in it. Also, another good one called "Camping Trip" had a strip/sex game.
  • The endgame is a nicely done threesome. 😀
Hey,
thanks for this new complete feedback!

I wanted to try something different and play a bit with something else than pure animation. It was hard sometimes but I'm happy everything runs pretty smoothly in the end (even if there are still some issues, as the one you refered to).

This looks like a great game but nothing happens after I press start or even next round. I don't know if the sequence of events is being hampered by missing resources: green girl is missing her top, panties and shoes, and 2 files could not be downloaded from the hub and I had to get elsewhere. And you list vammoan on reddit but not on the hub. Please help!

This looks like a great game but nothing happens after I press start or even next round. I don't know if the sequence of events is being hampered by missing resources: green girl is missing her top, panties and shoes, and 2 files could not be downloaded from the hub and I had to get elsewhere. And you list vammoan on reddit but not on the hub. Please help!

Hey, take a look at the description page that I just updated. In the Credit section, you should have all needed packages. Make sure you have each of them (and the correct version when given) and come back to me to say if it works better!

Thanks for the head's up !

Hey, take a look at the description page that I just updated. In the Credit section, you should have all needed packages. Make sure you have each of them (and the correct version when given) and come back to me to say if it works better!

Thanks for the head's up !
Ok now the dialogues, launches and animations run fine (after a very long load) and it is huge fun, but there is no sound in either the first scene or endgame . Any idea how to fix this?

Ok now the dialogues, launches and animations run fine (after a very long load) and it is huge fun, but there is no sound in either the first scene or endgame . Any idea how to fix this?
Do you have VaMMoan plugin (and its dependencies)?

Vammoan is there. I will have to check on mcgruber. I was able to get sound from the females today in the endgame in desktop mode and from the vammoan demo. I have not gotten any sound in VR from happy games. I do not know how to access the vammoan settings in game to check the sound is active. Is there supposed to be sound from any character in happy game scene 1 or the male in endgame?

Back
Top Bottom