• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Hand Job!! Jerk off challenge by three MoCap actresses ~No tricks at all! All recorded in real time~

Paid Scenes Hand Job!! Jerk off challenge by three MoCap actresses ~No tricks at all! All recorded in real time~

ZENmocap

Reactions
Twitter
ZENmocap
Patreon
ZENmocap
ZENmocap submitted a new resource:

Hand Job!! Jerk off challenge by three MoCap actresses ~No tricks at all! All recorded in real time~ - Scene for VR created by motion capture.

Uncensore in this scene.

View attachment 130550
View attachment 130551
View attachment 130552
View attachment 130553
View attachment 130554
View attachment 130555

This is the scene data for VR that was taken by mo-capture while actually playing.
Simultaneously recorded audio is...

Read more about this resource...

Good idea. I think it could be taken further. Here are some ideas...( i was bored lol)

I would add a link in every handy scene - at the scene end keep a spot light on the man and add a transition button to the next scene / and or the main screen. To have the room just go dark.... is jarring, especially VR.
hehe.png

Also I would have the main screen with all 3 girls and maybe only use asian looks (you could do a series of asian / black / white / mixed etc).

Add a trigger so a timeline animation plays when you click on them. You could even add a light which comes on over the chosen look?

rerge.png
Untifewfetled.png
fwewfe.png

I would also add the option to have 1 or 2 other looks present with simple looping timelines for once for powerful gpu.

Or a mirror on the wall behind the girl or on the floor below.
ddhgdh.png
gegwe.png

Also a beat like a slow beat sound effect would really help as its a jerk off challenge?

And a simple animation (gif)of the jerk off meter with a name like this maybe? Consider using the VAM colour scheme throughout for everything...

165176ff9507.jpg

Some ideas which might help....or not haha :-D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom