Hammering Out A Deal

Scenes Hammering Out A Deal

nothingatall

Reactions
nothingatall submitted a new resource:

Hammering Out A Deal - A small scene featuring Syrinxos character Sefa

A small scene featuring Syrinxos character Sefa, wherein Sefa uses special goblin business strategies to maintain a profitable working relationship with a local blacksmiths apprentice.

3 Different Poses
View attachment 184949

View attachment 184952
View attachment 184954

• ambientCG.com/a/Bricks061
  • ambientCG.com/a/WoodFloor043
  • "Bag (Test...

Read more about this resource...

Hey - mind if I post links to this on the various Discord channels?

Please do! Thank you for the glowing review, I was worried it might not fit with how you imagined the character but i'm very glad that you like it so much!

Please do! Thank you for the glowing review, I was worried it might not fit with how you imagined the character but i'm very glad that you like it so much!
Hey sorry to bother you I have been having issues getting this scene to work. Can you tell what the problem is that I am experiencing?

VaM 12_26_2022 12_35_43 AM.png

Here is the full error logs too

VaM 12_26_2022 12_39_19 AM.png
VaM 12_26_2022 12_38_39 AM.png

Sorry for the long post. I just wanna experience this amazing scene to the fullest.

Hey sorry to bother you I have been having issues getting this scene to work. Can you tell what the problem is that I am experiencing?

Seems like you're missing a lot of the assets required to make it work, it also looks like something might have gone wrong with the download.
Try going into Vam/AddonPackages and delete Nothingatall.Hammering_Out_A_Deal.3.var, then redownload it off the hub.
There's also a button in vam, in vamhub that says "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages", that will find assets that scenes say they are missing and download them for you.
If that doesn't work, check that vam is up to date, redownload a fresh copy and download everything from scratch.
Hope it works!

Back
Top Bottom