• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Halo 4-5 Mark VI Spartan Armor

Assets Halo 4-5 Mark VI Spartan Armor 2021-03-08

Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Halo 4-5 Mark VI Spartan Armor - Oh I know what the ladies like.

Hello! Here's some high quality Spartan Armor that i found on a 3d printing site! Sadly it didnt come with textures, but ill include the .fbx files for each armor piece in the mega folder if youd like to add to that part! Second skin clothing by @BlenderB_Rodriguez

I recommend Vamifier as a plugin for the pieces so you can change the color! Eventually i will update this to clothing when i learn how to. Fair warning i do get a small amount of fps drop with all the pieces...

Read more about this resource...

so after messing around with it, it seems that just the forearm assets freak my vr vam out. who knows

Last edited:
so after messing around with it, it seems that just the forearm assets freak my vr vam out. who knows

Oh no! Is it doubling your vision in vr? if its doing that, that may be because of the plugin used on the atom, try disabling anti aliasing in post magic if so

edit: Took a look at the scene with a friend who has vr, mine is currently out of commission. I see what you mean :O. Not sure at all what cause that to be an issue, hoping itll fix when im able to make it into clothing. Recommend not jumping into the scene while in vr, maybe try loading each individual piece into another scene may fix the issue, im gonna order the quest 2 soon while i wait for my index in the time being.

Last edited:
So, I've tried opening the assets in VAM in desktop mode, and I never see anything? Am I doing something wrong? I work with CUA's all the time, so not sure what I could be doing wrong. I tried multiple of the asset bundles, none of them showed up as anything. Tried cranking the scale way up in case they were small, etc. Got nothing. Have they worked for anyone?

So, I've tried opening the assets in VAM in desktop mode, and I never see anything? Am I doing something wrong? I work with CUA's all the time, so not sure what I could be doing wrong. I tried multiple of the asset bundles, none of them showed up as anything. Tried cranking the scale way up in case they were small, etc. Got nothing. Have they worked for anyone?
On the CUA do you have it selected to view in the CUA menu. It won't show if it's not selected there

Back
Top Bottom