Hair

Hairstyles Hair

Will you release it when it's finished?

Not sure. Bit iffy about releasing looks. Not about money or anything, but at the same time I don't want to give people a free pass to easy money.

Did you get you're name changed? Could have sworn it was different before.

Not sure. Bit iffy about releasing looks. Not about money or anything, but at the same time I don't want to give people a free pass to easy money.

Did you get you're name changed? Could have sworn it was different before.
Dude.. release it before something bad happen to your pc just to be safe 😁. Yes i did change my name

Wow absolutely incredible, probably the most realistic likeness I've ever seen :O
Is there any chance i could get my hands on that model for personal use only? Maybe a trade, I could make an asset for you in return perhaps? Gentleman's agreement? :D

Wow absolutely incredible, probably the most realistic likeness I've ever seen :O
Is there any chance i could get my hands on that model for personal use only? Maybe a trade, I could make an asset for you in return perhaps? Gentleman's agreement? :D

Hi. Looks are currently private, this one isn't finished either, still have fair bit to do. Template using as learn stuff.

Great room btw, been using it the this week Not sure if you've tried it, . recommend checking out spotlights, very good for getting ambient light on top of your own lights with no performance lose. Even if finished the scene, adding 1-2 very subtle spotlights give a nice effect.