Hair not loading

Metadis

Reactions
Hi,

A few months back I was having an issue where all hair presets would not load. So every character had only a few strands of hair no matter which hair preset to load.

I have since reformatted my pc and decided to give it a go again only to be shocked to find that the same issue is still present!

This is happening even after just downloading the latest version and not downloading anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

1727895057942.png

I think this is some option in AMD drivers that does that. Do you have a AMD GPU?
Try setting defaults in those drivers, it's some option I cannot recall the name but I've seen this before.

I do actually yes? 7900 XTX!
Gosh.. I have no idea if I have set anything differently but thank you. I will try and mess with it now and see what happens!
I will come back and let you know soon enough if I figure it out!

woah..
I simply forced Anistrophic filtering from 16 to off and Tessalation from Over ride to default and BAM!

Many thanks!

Edit: After testing a bit more. It's Tessellation that was causing the issue here!

I had it set to Override, So choose VAM game profile and set it to AMD Optimised to solve this problem" For anyone else that runs in this problem. "

1727900316831.png

1727900091717.png

Last edited:
It may be a very small guide, but if you could make a guide describing the problem and fix it could help others coming across this problem. Leaving it in the forum will eventually be lost after a while like the other posts I've seen about it.

Back
Top Bottom