• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Gymnastics

Scenes Gymnastics

Ruthven2000

Reactions
Ruthven2000 submitted a new resource:

Gymnastics - A nimble minx

View attachment 195238

Three Scenes:

Intro mocap Cam ride scene - (credit to Vam Timbo for Mocap)
Main Scene - Five switchable animations (use coloured buttons to switch between animations)
Bonus interactive scene for VR or Desktop

Credits:

AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.38 By: AcidBubbles License: CC BY-SA Link: https://github.com/acidbubbles/vam-collider-editor
AcidBubbles.Glance.20 By: AcidBubbles...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome work as usual!
For dependencies there are a few missing morphs that are used in timeline:
AAsex_wideSH2 needs AshAuryn.Sexpressions.2
Exact dependencies work better for AshAuryn morph packs because their newer versions changed morph names unfortunately.

Eye Roll Back_DD is also missing, not sure what is best to reference but this var has it:
Gegecucu.Sleeping_Fun.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/!Custom/Eye Rollback_DD.vmi

Awesome work as usual!
For dependencies there are a few missing morphs that are used in timeline:
AAsex_wideSH2 needs AshAuryn.Sexpressions.2
Exact dependencies work better for AshAuryn morph packs because their newer versions changed morph names unfortunately.

Eye Roll Back_DD is also missing, not sure what is best to reference but this var has it:
Gegecucu.Sleeping_Fun.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/!Custom/Eye Rollback_DD.vmi
Thanks for that - have changed to the exact dependencies to hopefully fix the AshAuryn problem. The eye roll back morph should be being included in the var - but its not a game breaker - I'll have to find an alternative morph for future scenes...

It's great! I'm just disappointed that there are three independent scene files.
At first I thought there was only one scene file.
I would recommend adding a button to recall the scene files.
(I believe that can do ).

It's great! I'm just disappointed that there are three independent scene files.
At first I thought there was only one scene file.
I would recommend adding a button to recall the scene files.
(I believe that can do ).
Each scene is designed for a different viewing mode - so I keep them separate...

Back
Top Bottom