Gymnastics Lessons - Cowgirl Pullups

Scenes Gymnastics Lessons - Cowgirl Pullups

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Gymnastics Lessons - Cowgirl Pullups - And she sticks the landing! A perfect 10 and the crowd goes wild!

Some pullup bar fun to a heavy beat. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Meant for VR embody POV otherwise the guy just sits there like a stump with a heat seeking dildo attached. If you have to view in desktop mode I think you'll still enjoy it. Just know that you're missing out. Go get a VR rig already. I recommend the index (the controllers are awesome). I hope it works on other setups but there has to be a reason there isn't more embody scenes out there. Let me know how it works for you...

Read more about this resource...

This package requires vamX which is paid content. That should probably be mentioned in the description as well as a link to the required version on Patreon.

Very good! I'd say one of (if not the) best scenes on here, at least for me. Only thing I wish it had was voices / moans for the female, and a (more official) happy ending ;). Can I hope for that in an update? :love:

The yellow bar went away as soon as I hit start. Then it just seemed like a standard reverse fuck scene. I was hoping it would get right into the girl balancing on the bar to do the fucking like a gymnast. That would be hot! The POV didn't work for me either. Nice effort though and hopefully you can fix these issues.

The yellow bar went away as soon as I hit start. Then it just seemed like a standard reverse fuck scene. I was hoping it would get right into the girl balancing on the bar to do the fucking like a gymnast. That would be hot! The POV didn't work for me either. Nice effort though and hopefully you can fix these issues.
Yeah. The bars come and go as needed. Guess I should have just left them there to not confuse the audience with "why did that bar just disappear?"

More gymnast moves would have been awesome! Maybe I'll revisit this later. For now though I'm working on a mermaid scene that imho blows this away.
The development process for this scene was: I was thinking about what I don't like in other scenes and #1 is pressing a button just to transition positions. So the bars were my attempt to rotate her between 3 positions: she lifts and resettles. It eventually didn't work out too well (she'd get hung up or it looked funny) and I found out I could just load poses (I know that seems basic but it was new to me). So the scene morphed into what you see now.

I'll try to load it in a fresh install to see if I can recreate your POV issue. I noticed if I load the guy's pose it kills the POV so I removed that. Does embody work for you in other scenes? Have you run the setup wizard?

Great feedback, Thanks!

Very good! I'd say one of (if not the) best scenes on here, at least for me. Only thing I wish it had was voices / moans for the female, and a (more official) happy ending ;). Can I hope for that in an update? :love:
Thanks. I appreciate it. She is kind of robotic with the no moaning, isn't she? And the ending is literally anticlimactic. At the end I was like does she lift up so we can see the fruits of her labor then I just decided it was smoother and actually more original that she ends with her head on your shoulder. I really liked that part. Especially in POV.

Updates will have to wait though. It was worse though.

whats the difference between VAMX AND Virt-a-mate???
VamX is a giant package of stuff for Virt-a-mate. Like an expansion pack. It's a good starting point for playing with poses and mechanics. I accidentally included something from the VamX package in the initial release which meant this scene couldn't be hosted on the hub. Once I removed it then anybody could download the whole thing without having to acquire VamX or worry about missing packages.

Back
Top Bottom