Question Guys, need some help here with the Timeline animation.....

sinsalus

Reactions
Twitter
sinsalus
I just downloaded a scene and find that the timeline animation doesn't work even if I hit the play button in the Timeline plugin....the person with the animation just remain freezed even there are tons of keyframe loaded there that i can even edit them all.....
The strange thing is that the animation plays only when I manually drag the time bar but not the start button.......
And something even stranger is that once I load the scene with this problems, all other scenes with timeline animation would not work either that I have to restart the software then they would go back to normal......

Could be countless reasons. You can try two things:
  • Say which scene it is so that others can see if it works properly
  • STOP double posting, you are wasting people's time with cross-talking repetition
Sorry, I thought I was posting in the wrong thread in the beginning but didn't find out how to delete my post......so I reposted it here again
For the scene, it's from VAMG-SAN's most recent animation buddle.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I thought I was posting in the wrong thread in the beginning but didn't find out how to delete my post......so I reposted it here again
For the scene, it's from VAMG-SAN's most recent animation buddle.
Fyi, there's a Delete button next to the Report and Edit button just below your post.

Unfortunately the scene you mention is a payed asset, so I can't try it to see if it has any issues. If there are no instructions in the Patreon post you should contact the creator.

Upvote 0
Fyi, there's a Delete button next to the Report and Edit button just below your post.

Unfortunately the scene you mention is a payed asset, so I can't try it to see if it has any issues. If there are no instructions in the Patreon post you should contact the creator.
Thank you, I just deleted my post. And you are right, that's a payed asset and unfortunately the author seemed had already quited the community....The only thing I can't figure out is why all the other scenes turns out to have the same issue after loading this scene....not sure if I have to reinstall the whole software and all the plugins again.....

Upvote 0
Perhaps the Error Log can say what might be at fault. Of course, if you're missing essential dependencies that can be a reason too.
If all scenes have the same problem, then the problem is either on the scene creator's side or yours.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom