Wanderlust
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
wunderwisex
Patreon
wunderwise
wunderwise submitted a new resource:

Guilty Girl - She's very orange, and not a ninja.

A certain orange girl has anchored asho-- TOTSUGEKI! TOTSUGEKI! TOTSUGEKI!!
View attachment 70564

Thanks to:

Poses = klphgz, AshAuryn

Plug-in = MacGruber, NoStage3

Items = Hunting-Succubus (Enhanced_Eyes), Fenrir (Gloves)

License/Base Model = Wallimog ( https://twitter.com/wallimog )

What's in the box:

- Guilty Girl Model

- Anchor Toy

View attachment 70565

Read more about this resource...

Since you requested deletion of my review and the VAMHUB Mods pleased to move it to discussion, which makes no sense at all answering in a
single release thread i do so of course:

Your Content is looking great .
What i dislike is the annoying force to use discord to access it and that does not prevent anyone from piracy of your content in the free discord VAM Chans and Korean located VAM Forums including Kemono Site.
Discord is the worst place for sharing content in my opinion.

If you place your content on patreon or wherever there will always be supportive people and also be pirates.
And if i pay for content i want to access it it the most comfort way and that is 100% not Discord.

Last edited:
Since you requested deletion of my review and the VAMHUB Mods pleased to move it to discussion, which makes no sense at all answering in a
single release thread i do so of course:

Your Content is looking great .
What i dislike is the annoying force to use discord to access it and that does not prevent anyone from piracy of your content in the free discord VAM Chans and Korean located VAM Forums including Kemono Site.
Discord is the worst place for sharing content in my opinion.

If you place your content on patreon or wherever there will always be supportive people and also be pirates.
And if i pay for content i want to access it it the most comfort way and that is 100% not Discord.

I'm sorry you dislike Discord -- feel free to use Deviant Art; there, you can access the content directly.