Grandfather clock

Assets Grandfather clock

Nayris

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Nayris submitted a new resource:

Grandfather clock - Vintage grandfather clock

Vintage grandfather's (or maybe grandmother's) clock. Once upon a time, this was regularly measured out for an elusive time, but one day, for some reason, it stopped. However, the mechanism is probably still intact and maybe they just need to be re-started? But remember, if time has begun to run, it is not so easy to stop it!

Credits:[COLOR=rgb(44, 130...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Very good asset, thank you! Who is this granny look sitting beside the clock?
Thank you, if you liked it, you can a review in the reviews section:) This look is my custom character. At the moment it is not on the hub

I would like to give it a good review, but the plate behind the hands is black after fully loading the scene. Did you forget to include an asset?

I would like to give it a good review, but the plate behind the hands is black after fully loading the scene. Did you forget to include an asset?
Hmm, can you take a look at the screenshot of the problem?

I found the solution for this problem. Quality settings below "Ultra" cause a black clock, settings "Ultra" and "Max" work properly. Maybe you should mention this in your asset description. :)

I found the solution for this problem. Quality settings below "Ultra" cause a black clock, settings "Ultra" and "Max" work properly. Maybe you should mention this in your asset description. :)
I just found this - it's not related to the quality settings - it's related to the method of light in the scene - if the light is only vertex then the material looks inadequate (I didn't know about it because I don't use vertex light) You don't need maximum quality settings enough just pixel light in the scene.

Just turn on the pixel light count greater than zero or set the pixel light force in the light source settings!
1677096827192.png

1677096869755.png

1677096905995.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom