Goodbye from MacGruber

I remember a time a year or two ago I ended up here and my first move was to ask you a dumb noob question which you kindly took the time to answer in full. That was a good introduction to VAM which I was always grateful for and have tried to incorporate into my own philosophy across VAM sites. Help noobs and hope they'll learn and help others so that people like yourself have more free time to produce work rather than just answer the same few questions about it haha Pay it forward! I hope the launch of your new game is a huge success allowing you to retire and focus on having fun ...with vam...or without. Youve already done more in 4 years than many vamers will do in 4 life times haha ;)

Can't believe I just learned this today. Truly tragic loss to the community. Hopefully your work here was useful in other ways. Thanks for everything you did while you were here! It's hard to say how much of this app would even be functional without your efforts. Truly on the Mt. Rushmore of VAM.

You've done an amazing thing making VAM , I honestly appreciate it personally since I use it every day and visit the hub endless times a day.... Thank you for your work, and Thank you again for helping me get started learning to code plugins... at one point you erased the post you made, I don't know why but I did say thank you, and I thank you again for that, it meant the world to me.. don't feel pressured to return, do whats best to keep yourself sane and happy, but if you do... just remember people are kinda just shit.... I've had people request content without even giving a like , or even a compliment on anything I work on... just making demands... I don't even post resources or scenes on the hub because of it...... but what you made is amazing.... genuinely, don't let the selfish world today creep into your mind... stick to people who are good to you and do things because you WANT to, not feeling like you HAVE to... game design is an art and a miracle in many ways and people can't see that....

Last edited:
You will allways stay in peoples heart and minds this is unpayable MacGruber and your work is forming a lot of new talents nothing was for nothing

Late to the party. Thanks for your contributions to the community. Will be sorely missed! Sadly lots of users here are definitely more of the consumer rather than the producers. Only do what gives you satisfaction, Mac :coffee: ..

Back
Top Bottom