Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Glory Hole Scene in Eastern European style | POV and Camera Ride - An east european style glory hole scene with clothing presets

View attachment 402198

An east european style glory hole scene.
Glory Hole themed clothing presets.

You have male and futa options and can watch the scene in POV or Camera Ride.

Look is YUME SONODA by @xxxa

View attachment 402197

Read more about this resource...

This is really great, though I'd love some more to it. Firstly, it is a situation where multiple men/futa will have sex with her; I'd like to see the cumming and new customers, also the used condoms increasing on her side (hanging off the wall, laying around, or a bucket getting filled up). Also, using the crowd generator plugin, having some people like waiting in line to use her (really easy to add in, so easy that I understand if you have a reason not to, we can do it ourselves). The really big ask I have for you is to add three or more animation sequences; A BJ sequence of her on her belly instead of back, and some more aggressive versions of the missionary and bent-over sex, also, a sideways sequence where two customers are use her. I realize these sequences are a lot of work, maybe a vote on your patreon to see if others are as interested as I am. Thank you so much for the work you've done. I love that you make scenes with so much of the kinks I enjoy. Thank you sincerely.

This is really great, though I'd love some more to it. Firstly, it is a situation where multiple men/futa will have sex with her; I'd like to see the cumming and new customers, also the used condoms increasing on her side (hanging off the wall, laying around, or a bucket getting filled up). Also, using the crowd generator plugin, having some people like waiting in line to use her (really easy to add in, so easy that I understand if you have a reason not to, we can do it ourselves). The really big ask I have for you is to add three or more animation sequences; A BJ sequence of her on her belly instead of back, and some more aggressive versions of the missionary and bent-over sex, also, a sideways sequence where two customers are use her. I realize these sequences are a lot of work, maybe a vote on your patreon to see if others are as interested as I am. Thank you so much for the work you've done. I love that you make scenes with so much of the kinks I enjoy. Thank you sincerely.
Thank you for the critique. Initially I planed 2 males/futas, one on each side, and the viewer could select who they want to watch. But I had only 1 weeks left to finish, so I got rid of the 3rd person.

I’m planing to add one more animation to it next month. I’ll go with one of your ideas for that.

People seemed to like this. So I will definitely push for a bigger scene of this kind in my polls :)

This was just for tasting to see how people would react.

Thank you for the critique. Initially I planed 2 males/futas, one on each side, and the viewer could select who they want to watch. But I had only 1 weeks left to finish, so I got rid of the 3rd person.

I’m planing to add one more animation to it next month. I’ll go with one of your ideas for that.

People seemed to like this. So I will definitely push for a bigger scene of this kind in my polls :)

This was just for tasting to see how people would react.
I agree a 3rd person on the other side makes it a lot more complicated. My suggestion to have the customers replaced isn't asking for a new atom, just that the skin changes just enough after the customer cums to make it look like there is a new customer. If that last suggestion, to have a sideways position 3way can't be done due to the challenge, I get it. If we can at least get the sequences of sex to have a bit more variety, and the condoms piling up, creating a loop to simulate the experience where she is satisfying many customers would really hit the spot.

ispinox updated Glory Hole Scene in Eastern European style | POV and Camera Ride with a new update entry:

New features

• When you change the animation, more condoms are being added to the scene as if there where more people between animations
  • Added customization sliders and triggers for the male
  • Changed lighting to my new light rig
With the next update I'm going to add a new animation and features where the male appearance changes across animations. Reflecting as if there were multiple people waiting.
But that will take some time.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom