GlassBody Showcases

Scenes GlassBody Showcases

I gave this a try, but when I hit start, the animation is messed up. The glass body pushed up against the girl. It looked like I had all the dependencies.

I gave this a try, but when I hit start, the animation is messed up. The glass body pushed up against the girl. It looked like I had all the dependencies.
i can't help you
sorry.
However, one way is to restart VaM.
Usually this is solved.

Same as mine, glass body pushed up and the character stucked in weird pose, restarting the game does't fix it.

btw the following content repeated in the error log, maybe it helps you find the problem (this scene is great!! truly hope it get resolved)

> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_GBD-1.vap
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry BJ DX Kiss 2' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.

Last edited:
Same as mine, glass body pushed up and the character stucked in weird pose, restarting the game does't fix it.

btw the following content repeated in the error log, maybe it helps you find the problem (this scene is great!! truly hope this scene get resolved)

> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_GBD-1.vap
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry BJ DX Kiss 2' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.

Verified the problem.
We will update you today.
I made a very stupid mistake.

We apologize for not updating immediately.

I just tried the update file of the host, but the situation has not improved much.
I hope I can complete the update again, because your scene is so good, it’s a pity.

I just tried the update file of the host, but the situation has not improved much.
I hope I can complete the update again, because your scene is so good, it’s a pity.

I would like to know the specific situation.

can you provide a screenshot?
Please let me know what the specific situation is.

I would like to know the specific situation.

can you provide a screenshot?
Please let me know what the specific situation is.

1672477173.jpg
I hope you find this information helpful.
1672477201.jpg
1672477252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom