Girl Watch

Scenes Girl Watch

It's helpful if you describe what the scene is - is this just girls staring at you moving their heads around?

What do you mean by pass through? Like will the girls be in my living room with me? That's like AR VaM... if thats what you meant,,, Im going to have to see how to get pass through to be viewed in Color... If that's now what you meant.. hopefully soon someone can figure out how to do that lol

What do you mean by pass through? Like will the girls be in my living room with me? That's like AR VaM... if thats what you meant,,, Im going to have to see how to get pass through to be viewed in Color... If that's now what you meant.. hopefully soon someone can figure out how to do that lol
Yes with the quest 2 and the passthrough patch the girls are sitting on my legs moving around in my living room as i sit in the chair.

Yes with the quest 2 and the passthrough patch the girls are sitting on my legs moving around in my living room as i sit in the chair.

Where do i find this patch? Is this a new update? I just tried it and no luck.. Is that why the segments super short?
Thats crazy! Does the patch need any prompts to set up a scene like this to be viewed in that way??

is that the public test beta section? I just clicked and activated it and something started to download :)

Back
Top Bottom