Gender Bend Experience

Scenes Gender Bend Experience

dhasww

Reactions
dhasww submitted a new resource:

Gender Bend Experience - Several positions & Transform & Futa

5 minutes of hand-crafted animation with gender bend, then infinite loop.

I wanted to test VaM morphs and animation features, then got a weird scene (it's my first one)

Replacing models may break animations, so as low frequency physics

Guy has embody installed (desktop pov is not tested)

View attachment 86849 View attachment 86851
Credits

AcidBubbles
vam-embody...

Read more about this resource...

Tested in desktop, it is a pretty neat scene. You can't look around at all when in male pov, which may be intended but at times there isn't much to look at. Only only other thing that could be improved is the male face, which I know is the hardest part when doing a morph like this. But I have seen a texture swap happen with a fade out like you did at one point in your scene, so that could be something to think about.

Tested in desktop, it is a pretty neat scene. You can't look around at all when in male pov, which may be intended but at times there isn't much to look at. Only only other thing that could be improved is the male face, which I know is the hardest part when doing a morph like this. But I have seen a texture swap happen with a fade out like you did at one point in your scene, so that could be something to think about.
Thanks for feedback ! for the face indeed it was quite hard to do it. For desktop PoV I'll try to improve it :)

Back
Top Bottom