Bend over morphs (Fixers)

Morphs Bend over morphs (Fixers)

I'll update the paths in next go when i add one more correctional morph to this, i don't like the way the last one bends. Kinda wanna do a thing where it automatically applies during bend over, if it gets a lot of dls.

Hello~
I would like to ask, are these deformations automatic? Or do they need to be added manually?
Thanks

Hello~
I would like to ask, are these deformations automatic? Or do they need to be added manually?
Thanks
These are manual morphs. The intention was to customize and make a more realistic look. They could be added to LFE gens 3.0 though. That way you could give more pull in certain spots.

These are manual morphs. The intention was to customize and make a more realistic look. They could be added to LFE gens 3.0 though. That way you could give more pull in certain spots.

Hello, author~
Will there be a chance to change it to automatic loading in the future?
After all, there are so many characters, it may be quite troublesome to load them one by one.
Thank you for your reply.

Is there no .css file or anything you're supposed to add? I can't find a selectable file in the plugin browser. I just used the package manager to delete the old version and downloaded the new one from the hub so pretty confused.

Back
Top Bottom