Gary's Breaking News

Scenes Gary's Breaking News

Spacedog

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Spacedogvam
Spacedog submitted a new resource:

Gary's Breaking News - BREAKING NEWS: Scientists say they have created a pill that gives men multiple orgasms.

View attachment 271364
BREAKING NEWS: Scientists say they have created a pill that gives men multiple orgasms.

Gary Hardon and Elise Bottomly are the two most intrepid reporters in news and they are here to bring you a full investigation into this astonishing claim.

View attachment 271365

There is also a special bonus scene version featuring weather girl Margery Pancakes available exclusive for patrons...

Read more about this resource...

To continue our conversation:
Are the outfit resets really needed? The outfit stays the same till the very end. Also, I did not see any cum clothing, so the only point in resetting it is to get rid of all clothing except the harli heels at the last stage?
Yeah I know, transitions are problematic. I had a chat with Acid bubbles about that, but right now the only way is to set up a trigger in timeline to change the controller states. You have to time it really well to look good though. In my experience it's best to change the state while the limb is moving fast. This way it's barely noticable.

Hmm, you may well be right. I've long used clothing presents to add and remove items but in recent scenes I ended up keeping all of them on front the start and adjusting sim/alpha state which avoids bugs, and which indeed could be done from triggers. I'll take another look at this, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom