Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
JackyCrackyX
Patreon
JackyCracky
JackyCracky submitted a new resource:

Garnet - Look inspired by Princess Garnet from Final Fantasy IX.

Princess Garnet Til Alexandros XVII, the Princess of Alexandria. I wanted to create her for such a long time, but I waited until I was a bit more experienced with all the tools VAM has to offer because I wanted her to be perfect. She is my favorite female character so I was really picky on how she would look as a normal proportioned person. Since I can't create her 100% like the game version, she would be tiny and cartoony and I definitely wanted to create a realistic version of her which...

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded it from inside the game but the look isnt showing in scenes. I can see all the clothes and hair but i cant seem to find garnet in the scene selection

This is a common asked question on the Hub here, check out this video on how to work with looks:

Also, you might want to restart VAM before the look appears in your appearance presets.
The Garnet appearance can be found under "JackyCracky - Garnet".

Many thanks for sharing this awesome look!

Slight nitpick/"feature-request":
* Facial textures are a bit ... bland? Maybe add some freckles or similar - analogous to what WasserChan did with their updated Tracer look?
* The hair is awesome! Maybe publish as separate package?

Many thanks for sharing this awesome look!

Slight nitpick/"feature-request":
* Facial textures are a bit ... bland? Maybe add some freckles or similar - analogous to what WasserChan did with their updated Tracer look?
* The hair is awesome! Maybe publish as separate package?
Thanks! About the requests; Not sure if I want to do that. Her face texture is a bit stylized yes, but this fits the look in my opinion. Also Garnet doesn’t have any freckles in ff9. But if you want it, there are some decals or clothing items you can use to give her freckles.