Future Girl Next Door

Scenes Future Girl Next Door

Latest version seems to be missing the timeline animations entirely? The animation buttons do nothing. V15 still works though.

no men appeared for the blowjob on the couch. What package had I forgotten ? Thanks

hmmm does this happen in any other animations? Might be a bug, I’ll check it out later today. You can always go in manually and turn the “guy” atom to “on”. He should already be in position with animations on once his atom is turned on.. let me know if you restart vam And it still happens.

no men appeared for the blowjob on the couch. What package had I forgotten ? Thanks

I could not get this to happen to me sorry. I even loaded my scene on a clean VAM, didnt download any dependencies and he still showed up for me. hes a base vam character i believe. only dependency that is 100% necessary is the 'look' in the discription "aki"

Shit I’ll check this out later today thanks

very strange. it seems to work fine for me on a clean VAM. and i tried with zero dependencies and with all hub dependencies and it worked fine. only thing wrong with what i can see is that the throat bulger plugin doesnt seem to work after i package the scene.

Got alot of clipping issues in all the couch scenes. The rest works and looks great. Did i forget something, or is this a known Issue (still quiet new to vam, so sorry for the noob question:)) Otherwise: Big THANX for the great work!

Make sure soft body physics and advanced physics? or advanced colliders? is set to ON.

hmmm does this happen in any other animations? Might be a bug, I’ll check it out later today. You can always go in manually and turn the “guy” atom to “on”. He should already be in position with animations on once his atom is turned on.. let me know if you restart vam And it still happens.
Thanks, yes it works with manually turn on the male atom. So, for me it's a bug all the other thing works. Thank you for your support.

Hey, this looks really promising, but I've never been able to access it. Whenever I look at the model, I get severe stuttering and if I approach, it gets worse. Any tips on how to fix? I tried GiveMeMoreFPS and disabling soft body physics, and it allows me to get slightly closer, but it's very blurred and I can't see anything. Any other settings I can adjust? This is the only scene I'm having this issue with.

If you gonna have 10 (or so) images on update post, than maybe consider putting them inside a spoiler (3dots Insert option > Spoiler)? 🤷‍♂️
Reading and navigating updates (+waiting on loads) is a mess when you have dozens of images on every post (i feel sorry for mobile users, rip data).

Just an idea...

Yo this is fire! But I'm sorry lol how do i download this scene?
Klick on the download button on top right of the screen ( https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/future-girl-next-door.15748/ <-Just in case you used the link that ends on "/overviel-panel") . Save it to your \VaM-1.20\AddonPackages folder. Klick on the dependencies button and do the same for the est. 225 dependancies. Most of them can be found on the hub or are already part of VAM. When you are done, you can load the scene from the "load scene" (green folder in the menu) button inside of vam.

Great work! Was wondering if there was a way to turn off the environment or lower it for performance?

I was wondering if you could help me, it keeps spamming my error log that I have a missing dependency that it keeps trying to load

"Missing Replacement Shader: Custom/Subsurface/TransparentGlossNMSeparateAlphaCompute Buff"

Do you happen to know what this is from? I don't want to try to download the few missing dependencies as some aren't hosted on the sub and with my luck, it'll be one of those lol

Otherwise, Fun scene! Well made :)

Edit: Figured it out, it's an issue with the Hide Character Plugin

Last edited:
Looks incredible, but many of its dependencies are now defunct. Might still download, though. It just looks too good.

This would be one of the best works in VaM if not for the fluids that cannot be turned off(?), they ruin the experience because they glitch the textures, but maybe that's just my problem

Back
Top Bottom