Futa and Girl scene with 7 Animated Poses in Cinematic and POV mode | PATREON

Paid Scenes Futa and Girl scene with 7 Animated Poses in Cinematic and POV mode | PATREON

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

3 Futa Poses + Main scene with 4 poses in Cinematic and POV mode - Futa has sex with a girl in 4 animated poses. Cinematic and POV mode

View attachment 170853

DOWNLOAD ALL DEPENDENCIES FROM THE FREE VERSION (BOTH SHARE THE SAME ONES)

Watch 4 animated poses in 3 modes
View attachment 170844

Scene settings
View attachment 170845

Read more about this resource...

ispinox updated 3 Futa Poses + Main scene with 4 poses in Cinematic and POV mode with a new update entry:

New lightning, hide buttons when playing, added tonemap and some animation fixes

-Changed the night light to an IMO better looking light-rig
-Now when you press any of the ''start'' buttons the menu will disappear. Press ''unhide menu'' to make it visible again. This will be standart for all my future scenes
-Added tonemap for better looking scene
-Fixed and improved some of the hand animations

With the next and last update you will be able to swap the Futa with a male look. I need to work on that a little bit more to make the animations work

Read the rest of this update entry...

ispinox updated Futa and Girl scene with 7 Animated Poses in Cinematic and POV mode | PATREON with a new update entry:

Many fixes and improvements

-Removed a ''non HUB available'' clothing (eye shadows)
-Depth of Field only activates when the animation runs. Means you now can read the menu buttons even if its activated. Only works in cinematic mode
-Chromatic Aberration only activates when the animation runs.
-Made some animation changes to the futa's head
-Menu buttons will hide when animation is played
-Made some changes to lighting for the patreon poses

Read the rest of this update entry...

VaM 2_26_2023 2_36_15 AM.png

hi not sure whats happening but the buttons for the scene are inside the bed whenever i start it up. the only i can reach them is if i fly through the bed. anyway i can fix this?

Back
Top Bottom