Frost VAM Looks

Looks Frost VAM Looks

1681463637801.png 1681463624990.png 1681463658541.png

also you have to deal with dependency mess

Last edited:
You can download most of the morphs which i use from my patreon for looks or you can open VAR File into winrar and manually load textures but i have changes Location Drive location to :SELF , so textures should load. any issues you are facing with costume? costume is not perfect yet, will give it another try later to make it in complete leather look.

Personally I didi not have any issues with dependencies because I know how to manage them.
But 568 strings in depend.txt is a bad thing.
And having Wolverine333 among them is a VERY bad thing.

When you construct new look, I suggest you to combine morphs into one custom set with this plugin. It will help to not to depend on other morphs.
With textures, try to not to depend on packages that have ANY dependencies by themselves. Or you may even try to bake textures inside your package if licenses allow. But I think you already know that.
And last thing: When you are shure that look you are working at is finished and the scene is saved, restart your VaM. Then open the scene and only then make the .var package.
The less deps you have the the better.

And If you having errors like
1681486144870.png

during last check (which I strongly recommend to do and do it on totally clean VaM) and if you already know hot to fix it (by replacing "d:/" with "SELF:/") you can manually fix the scene .json file manually before posting in anywhere.

This is like Briana case but round two.
Dude, I like your works, bou you really need to learn how to clean them up before publishing.

Last edited:
Personally I didi not have any issues with dependencies because I know how to manage them.
But 568 strings in depend.txt is a bad thing.
And having Wolverine333 among them is a VERY bad thing.

When you construct new look, I suggest you to combine morphs into one custom set with this plugin. It will help to not to depend on other morphs.
With textures, try to not to depend on packages that have ANY dependencies by themselves. Or you may even try to bake textures inside your package if licenses allow. But I think you already know that.
And last thing: When you are shure that look you are working at is finished and the scene is saved, restart your VaM. Then open the scene and only then make the .var package.
The less deps you have the the better.

And If you having errors like
View attachment 234696
during last check (which I strongly recommend to do and do it on totally clean VaM) and if you already know hot to fix it (by replacing "d:/" with "SELF:/") you can manually fix the scene .json file manually before posting in anywhere.

This is like Briana case but round two.
Dude, I like your works, bou you really need to learn how to clean them up before publishing.
I did followed your suggestions. I manually edit the .json file and change D: to SELF: and updated var package. I used Project canyon morh Merger to combine all morph files and create single morph file and save the package with only that morph enabled.. If i manually edit .json file and try to remove dependencies, it cause issues so i avoid doing it because when i checked in my other laptop loading the var package, it loads when i ignore dependencies.

Back
Top Bottom