bossKang

Reactions
Patreon
bossKang
bossKang submitted a new resource:

French_bedroom - French_bedroom

French Style bedroom
欧式风格卧室
Thank you all for your support. We hope you enjoy this resource and have fun with great vam!
感谢大家的捧场,希望您喜欢这个资源,玩得开心!
View attachment 392054View attachment 392055View attachment 392056View attachment 392058View attachment 392057View attachment 392059View attachment 392060View attachment 392061View attachment 392062
next,
Here are other players and...

Read more about this resource...

Hey it's a fantastic asset! However, it seems to be unplayable with VAM lights:
Huge FPS drop with each VAM light added. Is it possible to optimize this asset?

I don't know much about 3D modelling, but this is the first time I've seen so many separate meshes for a scene. Every single leaf of a flower is a separate mesh. Maybe Unity lighting performs weirdly with so many separate meshes?
As for scenario, it is as simple as it gets: 1 person atom, 2 lights.

P.S. I can not load my Unity project anymore with this asset open, it just crashes :)
french bedroom.PNG

Last edited:
I have not yet configured a VR device ,i tested it on PC, so there is no such issue.
Yes there is, on PC the FPS drops from 300 to 200 on my machine, that is no way a CUA should ever drop it. I run Ryzen 9 7900x 3d, GTX 4080 Super, 32GB RAM. You might not notice it in Desktop because the fps still stays way above refresh rate of your monitor, but it's a huge hit for a CUA. It is not a VR specific issue.

In fact, it is integrated with flowers, leaves, etc. They are merged together. Is it a problem when restoring them to Unity assets?

Well, like I said I don't know much in that field. You're right. One thing I would like to add is that I've tried ripping built-in probes with a plugin, but that didn't solve it.
So I hope you can find a solution! This is a classy and high quality environment so I would love to play it!

Love this bed and bathroom. Where do all the 3D models in it come from?

Is there a library in Unity one is allowed to use or are parts of it from sites like sketchfab?

Please let me know.

Love this bed and bathroom. Where do all the 3D models in it come from?

Is there a library in Unity one is allowed to use or are parts of it from sites like sketchfab?

Please let me know.
3D modeling is required, such as software like 3dsmax, Maya, Blender, etc

It's just that there are too many objects and faces in the scene, which leads to. Need to create a single, simple, scenario.

It's just that there are too many objects and faces in the scene, which leads to. Need to create a single, simple, scenario.
Maybe it's possible to fix this with a decimate modifier in Blender? That should remove unneeded faces

Back
Top Bottom