Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
JackyCrackyX
Patreon
JackyCracky
JackyCracky submitted a new resource:

Fran - Look inspired by Fran from Final Fantasy XII

As always I got inspired when playing this game for the 1000th time.
She is one of my favorite characters of all time for obvious reasons ;)
I honestly also got inspired by the version of Fran from Jackaroo.

This look includes custom clothing items, textures, and custom hair for her ears.
The main hairstyle is created by the talented Miki who we all know...

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded it through VAM, but when it finished downloading it said I could still download it. I then searched my files, and it IS downloaded in the right place, but Fran doesn't show up when in VAM scenes/model load list for some reason. I tried deleting and redownloading the site as well as closing VAM to reload list, She's still a no show. Any ideas on the issue? I've not had this issue before.

I downloaded it through VAM, but when it finished downloading it said I could still download it. I then searched my files, and it IS downloaded in the right place, but Fran doesn't show up when in VAM scenes/model load list for some reason. I tried deleting and redownloading the site as well as closing VAM to reload list, She's still a no show. Any ideas on the issue? I've not had this issue before.
This is because the var is not named correctly. @JackyCracky please to fix this so it's named Creator.Name.Version.var. It can be manually fixed by changing the file name.

While the Look is excellent as-is, one improvement I would suggest if you ever are in the mood for perfecting it is to make the ponytail hair cover the whole area of the scalp so that the stark black scalp texture isn't showing when the helmet is removed. In my own local instance, I just brightened the scalp texture to white and it matches fairly well. I would recommend at least making that setting the default if you don't have the inclination to update the hair itself.

Will definitely give it a look in the coming week! The hairstyle isn’t made by me though, it’s made by Miki and I specifically picked the hair parts of his Viera hairstyle to match the version with the helm. So yeah you’re right, I didn’t pay attention to the helmetless Fran 😅

Back
Top Bottom