Question For those that create custom hair

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
If you create custom hair in VaM do you find it easier to do it on the desktop or in VR? I've been experimenting with both and find each rather difficult so I'm wondering what others do.

I use vr only to make hair. A few helpfull things I learned along the way. Save and restyle and save etc. Saving intermediate steps as presets. By default presets will not save there is a box you have to check first that says save to store or vam store in order to save it.
It helps to have a big fat hold brush handy. Sometimes when restyling you get the fix to the hair you want but your brush or push tool is in the middle of the hair so how do you get it out without messing things up? put the fat hold tool over the brush tool it has to overlap the brush tool everywhere it is touching hair. Once the hold tool is in position you can remove the brush without moving any hair.
I have to say it was a struggle at first and I produced some clunker hairdos in the beginning . Persistance and practice and patience haha , are needed but with time you develop some skill. So stick to it and good luck.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom