Foolin' Around the Christmas Tree

Scenes Foolin' Around the Christmas Tree

Download [79.5 MB]

PetaZwega

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
211
Reactions
4,533
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Foolin' Around the Christmas Tree - Christmas themed scene with some hidden things, can you find them all?

Merry Christmas Everyone! ​


It has been an incredible year so to top it all off have one more comfy Christmas scene for free from the get go! Not to spoil anything but there's a certain someone hiding somewhere in the scene so good luck finding her (not like it's obvious or anything...)


View attachment 84088
What's in the boooox?!​


Be sure to check whether you have all of the dependencies...

Read more about this resource...
 
Hey Peta, I love all of your amazing work and I’m sure this scene is wonderful too. However, I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out how to open the box hahaha. What am I missing? How do I advance the scene?
 
Hey Peta, I love all of your amazing work and I’m sure this scene is wonderful too. However, I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out how to open the box hahaha. What am I missing? How do I advance the scene?
If I remember correctly the lid of the gift box is removable and triggers the start of the scene :)
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom