Floating / Zero-G Simulation Plugin

Paid Plugins Floating / Zero-G Simulation Plugin

This is Included in my new $10 tier plugin bundle Body Handler V1.2

1593283846193.png

miscreatedreality updated Floating / Miscreated Reality Body Handle Bundle with a new update entry:

New User interface

Interface follow the same design. A large treeview that controls everything. In desktop it's by default in top right corner. In VR it's attached to your wrist, but it's fully configurable and detachable.

View attachment 17496

Some bugfixes if it's not finding any hair (the hair is floating in water, and wet above the water-line)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hej ,

how could i have overseen this.
This looks really great :)

I cannot find a Pool asset here.
Is the Pool Asset included in your Script?

If not included do you have a Link to a Patreon or free Resource for this or another Pool?

Hej ,

how could i have overseen this.
This looks really great :)

I cannot find a Pool asset here.
Is the Pool Asset included in your Script?

If not included do you have a Link to a Patreon or free Resource for this or another Pool?

Yes, it's quite satisfying just to swim with your babes. The pool is actually included in VAM by default - Add environment "IslOverlook"

miscreatedreality updated Floating / Zero-G Simulation Plugin with a new update entry:

New User Interface, Quick Load & Quick Save templates, Easy body part configurations

https://www.miscreatedreality.com/floating
View attachment 77672
Floating 2.0 release notes:
  • Refactored to use the common Humanoid UI for individual settings
  • Removing plugin restoring
  • Water drag settings and more
  • Zero - Gravity mode
  • Quickly tweak the full body mass
  • Tweak hair gravity above and below surface
  • Load / Save templates
  • New templates: Water and Zero-Gravity
  • Enable / disable swim motion and hand morph
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Haven't tried this yet, but I'm wondering if you think the zero g setting would be usable in a animation heavy cowgirl scene. I'd like to take some of my favorite scenes from c&g, simple ride 2 and 3, and turn them into a spaceship zero g scene, but I'm unaware if the physics involved in those types of scenes would break with this plug in. Would appreciate any insight if you've got it! I'll probably go ahead and join your patreon just to try it.

Haven't tried this yet, but I'm wondering if you think the zero g setting would be usable in a animation heavy cowgirl scene. I'd like to take some of my favorite scenes from c&g, simple ride 2 and 3, and turn them into a spaceship zero g scene, but I'm unaware if the physics involved in those types of scenes would break with this plug in. Would appreciate any insight if you've got it! I'll probably go ahead and join your patreon just to try it.
Hey, in case the scenes still use ordinary VAM-controls they will probably not float as expected. You have to convert the animation to a physics based animation in that case. Do you have links to the related scenes?

Thanks