• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Flashing walk

Scenes Flashing walk 2021-04-17

Nial

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.housefly.io
Twitter
Nial05493473
Patreon
xNial
Nial submitted a new resource:

Flashing walk - voyer, flashing, walk

Video preview - https://sendvid.com/uuhovefe

Solo scene of girl just walking on street =) I guess this will be perfect for those who love street voyeur things, c'mon, I know you love it ;) There's 9 cameras for view, you can switch them with 1,2...9 buttons if you loaded keybindings properly, so read the text below.

VERY IMPORTANT!
Before starting you need to do one thing manually (I can't integrate this to scene).
Go to "session plugins presets". Than you need...

Read more about this resource...

I love the fact that you made camera switching easy with keys 1 to 9. I tried to work out how you do this. So you have keys 1 to 9 binded to "spheres 1' to 9. And then there is this MacGruber StateMachine which switches states. And then I'm lost... Could you maybe elaborate on how this works? I'd love to use a setup with front, 35-degree and 90-degree side angle camera for sculpting my characters (preferably in VR). Any idea how to set that up!?

Each sphere has passenger plugin attached to it. Statemachine just realize switching between them with states, so you can change cameras easy without needing to smash "Esc" each time to off passenger plugin of current sphere. Keys 1..9 switches states, not spheres.

I get it now, awesome. One quick followup question, when you move the camera in one of the states, this also affects the camera angle for all the other states. Would it also be possible to have a "reset to default camera angle" button? Any hint on how to add that to your setup?

Back
Top Bottom