Five Night At Freddy's character and asset pack.

Looks Five Night At Freddy's character and asset pack.

Tanklover

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Rubikon54750531
Tanklover submitted a new resource:

Five Night At Freddy's character and asset pack. - All main characters from fnaf recreated in vam.

There's a bit to go through so lets get started...

I have recreated 6 characters from the first two FNAF games...
Characters list:

Freddy
Foxy
Bonnie
Chica
Mangle
Puppet

Images below:

View attachment 5572 View attachment 5573View attachment 5574View attachment 5575View attachment 5576View attachment 5577

To go with these looks i've also created a small library of assets from the first fnaf game, so you can...

Read more about this resource...

Is it only me or in the new 1.20 version the left nipple is not aligned with the lNippleControl?
nippleplay.jpg

This is utterly sublime, I cannot thank you enough. The only thing keeping it back is the lack of emotion or motion in the masks, which I do not blame you or the game at all for; it is a quite a specific thing to have some asset react in tandem with a person's head and I don't think it's a feature that will be implemented any time soon.

That being said, I've been wondering about some sort of workaround where the masks get chopped up to their most vital sections (mouth, eyes, ears) and each could be parented to the respective part of the person's head so that there could be some kind of maneuverability in that regard. I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

This is utterly sublime, I cannot thank you enough. The only thing keeping it back is the lack of emotion or motion in the masks, which I do not blame you or the game at all for; it is a quite a specific thing to have some asset react in tandem with a person's head and I don't think it's a feature that will be implemented any time soon.

That being said, I've been wondering about some sort of workaround where the masks get chopped up to their most vital sections (mouth, eyes, ears) and each could be parented to the respective part of the person's head so that there could be some kind of maneuverability in that regard. I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to comment its really appreciated, I have been procrastinating on making a few improvements to the characters and adding a few new characters. ( purple girl and golden freddy ) I even want to port the map of the second game. But never got around to doing it. And unfortunately with Apex legends season 7 around the corner, I'm planning on playing the game for a few weeks with a few close friends. Though i do want to point out that im still going to do it, its just finding the time and drive to do it. I'm sorry if this is not the reply you wanted but i felt like i need to lay it out as it is.

Tanklover updated Five Night At Freddy's character and asset pack. with a new update entry:

2.0 Update.

This is a major update to my Fnaf addon pack.

This update adds 7 new clothing items as well as 3 new characters and improvements to the old looks.

1. Ballora

View attachment 25662

2. Golden Freddy

View attachment 25663

3. Lefty

View attachment 25664

Note: Reshade was used in the screenshots.

New characters also come with a few accessories.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way for someone who downloads the asset pack to add nipples to the animatronics? Another plugin?

Back
Top Bottom