FF Cat Girl
nice look
i think there is an actual hair asset which is a long tail now ? the benefit of that would be you could save as an appearance and upload into other scenes with the complete look. i think its a kevinburinn tail realistik...
and cat ears by many creators...(i used testitou ahri's ears)
thanks for sharing

attached is same look but with transferable clothing and hair plus a pink catsuit lol
meow.png

Last edited:
nice look
i think there is an actual hair asset which is a long tail now ? the benefit of that would be you could save as an appearance and upload into other scenes with the complete look. i think its a kevinburinn tail realistik...
and cat ears by many creators...(i used testitou ahri's ears)
thanks for sharing

attached is same look but with transferable clothing and hair plus a pink catsuit lol
View attachment 62297
I simply tried to make the ears/tail as they are in the Final Fantasy game.
You can also easily use the CUAManager by Blazedust to save a preset for the two assets and transfer the look between scenes.
That is what I use to manage all my assets.

I simply tried to make the ears/tail as they are in the Final Fantasy game.
You can also easily use the CUAManager by Blazedust to save a preset for the two assets and transfer the look between scenes.
That is what I use to manage all my assets.
That is a good point though many entry users might struggle with that. As its such a good suggestion maybe add it to the overview ;) thanks for sharing...its a real good look!

Back
Top Bottom