Question Fat Guy Issues, a Sequel

leviathan0999

Reactions
Patreon
leviathan0999
Whee, learning curve!

For most of the time I've been using VaM, I've been working with the deprecated "looks" button on top of the main "control" panel for my characters. Just recently I've started saving and using presets. I have a few questions about that for other posts.

With guidance from our helpful community, I've used the Acidbubbles collider error to give my big, fat VaM self approximately solid surfaces where they should be, and even saved a custom collider set. All great strides!

But I'm finding, when I call up the character as either a "Look," a legacy "Preset," an "Appearance Preset" or a "General Preset," although that last one will at least have the Collider Editor plugin, I have to go in and load the custom collider every time. With the Appearance Preset, I have to load the plugins, as well!

Is there a way to make the character always load with the collider editor Installed and the custom collider loaded?

Thanks very much!

I'm not completely sure but I believe saving your character as a subscene would do the trick too

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom