• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Looks [fantasy lady] Sakura-Final version

BooGoo

Banned User
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
BooGoo
BooGoo submitted a new resource:

[fantasy lady] Sakura-Final version - This is the final version trust me!!

About why I keep deleting this post:

Because the post doesn't have the Hub-Hosted VAR icon, I've been revising it over and over again, but this is the final version, trust me!!

I'm sorry for the repeated deletion of the post.

View attachment 124548View attachment 124549View attachment 124550View attachment 124551

My other resources:

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Hi!
What catsuit did you really use to make screenshots?
Cloudcover's looks different. It doesnt have the zip all the way down her crotch like on your sceenshots.

Hi!
What catsuit did you really use to make screenshots?
Cloudcover's looks different. It doesnt have the zip all the way down her crotch like on your sceenshots.

The original author has not been found.
Snipaste_2022-05-24_23-23-59.jpg

google did not help in search of this EXNEM.
looks like an abandonware or there was never such author somewhat oficially posted anywhere.
I love when this kind of shit happens. And in case of VAM and it's content distribution methods this happens inexcusably often.
Is there any clues inside the files of where to look? Maybe a miracle happened and there is a README in the folder with this suit?

Last edited:
Maybe the original author changed his name...
Search engines are usually helps even if something like this happens.
For now, everything I found is made for DAZ. And nothing about VAM.

I love when this kind of shit happens. And in case of VAM and it's content distribution methods this happens inexcusably often.
DAZ imported stuff is taken down instantly (for copyright/license).
For now, everything I found is made for DAZ. And nothing about VAM.
In the past some users used to leave original creator name on imported stuff (from daz/renderocity/wherever...in this case exnem).
You already found your answer, (it's paid & most importantly licensed content) therefor it can't be shared on hub for same reasons.
It was probably taken down at some point from reddit or wherever it was shared before (if it was shared at all).

You are more than welcome to import it yourself, for personal use (it's not that hard). 😉

Back
Top Bottom