Fancy

Looks Fancy

Hi! First off, she's really beautiful - well done. Secondly, there are some seams issue around her genitals. The genital texture there doesn't blend well with the rest of the skin. Could you check it out if it's happening for you as well, or if it's just on my side? Thank you!

Hi! First off, she's really beautiful - well done. Secondly, there are some seams issue around her genitals. The genital texture there doesn't blend well with the rest of the skin. Could you check it out if it's happening for you as well, or if it's just on my side? Thank you!
Hey, thank you! Try clicking the setting in the textures tab that says generate Gen texture from torso. It should fix that issue. Let me know! Cheers!

hi! LOVE the work but it seems every time i try to download one and open them up i cant find them in the VAM app, is there a fix to it?

hi! LOVE the work but it seems every time i try to download one and open them up i cant find them in the VAM app, is there a fix to it?
I think you should be able to load this look by opening a scene with an atom person in it -> go to the atom person and at the menu choose something like "control" and in that tab there should be "Load look" and from there you should be able to find her.

I think you should be able to load this look by opening a scene with an atom person in it -> go to the atom person and at the menu choose something like "control" and in that tab there should be "Load look" and from there you should be able to find her.
oh im new to this so i dont really get what u mean? do u mean i have to go into edit mode?

Yes, I believe so
Hey, you will need to go into edit mode, click the plus icon to add a person-atom. Once the persons loaded you can click load look and she should be there. Loading a look works anytime as long as the root of the atom is selected. It's a habit of mine to save the looks in any new scenes to avoid the reloading time. Please let me know if you need any other help. Cheers!

Hey, you will need to go into edit mode, click the plus icon to add a person-atom. Once the persons loaded you can click load look and she should be there. Loading a look works anytime as long as the root of the atom is selected. It's a habit of mine to save the looks in any new scenes to avoid the reloading time. Please let me know if you need any other help. Cheers!
hi, thanks for the reply, but it should have been directed towards @51joel 😀 hope he sees this

im sorry but i still dont get it :(

i press the plus sign when im in edit mode but she doesnt show up when i press load :(

nvm! i figured it out! its all new to me so thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom